- Thursday 7/23 4:30-6:00 – Only for students registering for our After School Program
- Sunday 7/26 3:00-6:00 – Open to all 2015-2016 Cheer and Dance Team Students
- Wednesday 7/29 4:00-7:00 – Open to all returning students
- Saturday 8/8 10:00-1:00 – Open to new and returning students
- Monday 8/10 4:30-6:30 – Open to new and returning students
*** Classes begin Monday August 17th***
At Vandalia Performing Arts Center, our mission is to provide a positive learning environment for children to develop a love of the arts. We offer classes in multiple styles of dance, cheerleading, and gymnastics There are programs for recreational students, as well as those looking for increased opportunities for performance and competition through our team programs. Mommy and Me classes are available for children as young as two years old. Our staff is experienced, professional, and knowledgeable, but most importantly, loves working with children. Our curriculum is designed to develop the full potential of each student, regardless of prior dance experience. We are committed to teaching our students using age appropriate music and dance styles in a wholesome environment. Along with teaching skills and technique, our instructors are also aiming to boost confidence and self esteem. You can reach us at (618) 283-9641. We are located at 427 W Orchard St, in Vandalia, IL. At VPAC, every child can feel like a star.